After 3 coats of paint inside, the result looks good. It seems the paint I bought does not adhere so much on the epoxy. It looks there is no problem outside, but inside, I put 3 layers and it is not perfect yet. We will see how it goes in the next few days, after everything is fully dryed.
I covered the PVC white hatches with a piece of 4 mm plywood, It looks good. My rawlock are a bit ugly, that's all they had at West Marine last week! Note for the mast, I only put a small piece of rope to hold it against the fwd deck plate, instead of the steel plate propose on the drawing. I did so, because I have no steel plate and I tried with some aluminum, but it breaks when I bend it at 90°. My little cheap rope will do it fine. For the dagerboard, I made it simple as well...
Quite sail across the bay
Il y a 4 ans