A Breton familly building a Scotish dinghy in Texas
jeudi 15 janvier 2009
I found a spot on the upper chine, around the aft frame, where the chine was deviating in and out... One would not noticed, but once I saw it, I could not leave with it. With the circular saw, I reopened the chine...
And then play a bit, open here and close there. Once I had the right curve, all was glued together and covered with fiber glass.
That's my learning curve!
Note that I found similar problem, much more obvious on the bottom of the boat. You must be very careful with that center chine, otherwise the bottom of the boat will be looking like a wave!